Posts Tagged ‘dating tips’
Dating is an activity in which two people in the process of understanding and evaluating the potential of each one of their partners.
Most of the time, are people seeking an appointment with a woman. However, a large number of people who are struggling to meet women. They move with questions like “How should I act around her?” “What do I wear?” And “What happens if I find boring?” Well, here are some tips for dating men and women:
1. Wear clothes that look good on you, not for fashion clothing. And make sure your shoes clean, bright and clean. (Note: Women are always on your shoes!)
2. Fix your hair. And I mean going to the hairdresser and get your hair done in a style that suits you.
3. Shaving the face, which gives the impression of clean and fresh. Most women do not go to the beard. But a day or two of growth provide a clear young men (20 and 30) is the eyes, masculine tense can work. In older men, which tends to make them look tired and confused.
4. Needless to say, but some women report that they say, a shower before the day, you look so fresh and clean.
5. Use cologne or perfume that does not irritate the nose, which is not strong.
6. Women want a man with ambition. So you know what your plan of life for women, most of the time, ask about their future plans.
7. Women do not like stupidity, so be sure to know about current events and news.
8. Because an alcoholic did not win a woman. Cocktails with him very well, but seeing him drunk no-no.
9. Choose a topic that date, no interest. Most men will start the “sport” talk, which usually gives women the impression that he is not one of vision.
10. Sex is a big no-no on the first date. Women like men who wait.
11. Treat your date with respect, do not use the language of error.
12. They know how to eat in a fancy restaurant.
13. Information about fashion, accessories, and flowers, these are the things the interests of women.
14. Be a man and opened the door for her, help her with a chair and let him go first.
15. Women love to talk. Thus, listening to every word they say and making smart tips. Let him speak first, do not interfere in the middle of a sentence.